2021 Draft.....
The old geezer
2021-05-02 13:09:24 UTC
So....thoughts.....comments....???

No RB??

TOG
Doc
2021-05-02 13:33:12 UTC
Post by The old geezer
So....thoughts.....comments....???
No RB??
TOG
No need for a RB. They have Singletary and Moss, signed Matt Breida who
has great speed and is a good pass catcher, Antonio Williams and Christian
Wade. Besides the 2 best went 5 picks before they drafted in the 1st and
IMHO it's not a 1st round position anymore.

As for the rest of the draft, I liked it since it addressed needs. That
is, except for NT/1-tech. They're obviously counting on Star to be the man
there. Hopefully someone good becomes available.

Doc
https://www.avg.com
ReichStuff
2021-05-03 13:33:06 UTC
The 13.5 sacks Rousseau had in 2019 were from the nickel package where
he played over center. Between Star and him, I think we've got the NT
covered in the critical downs.
Doc
Doc

https://www.avg.com