Post mortem
dvaoa
2020-01-05 14:15:13 UTC
Always dumbfounded at the Bills inventing more excruciating ways to spectacularly crash and burn.

-Allen self-destructing
-D forgetting how to tackle on the final drive in OT
-Coaching: Frank Gore. Frank Gore. Really...Frank Gore...??? Are you fucking serious??
-O-Line channeling their inner turnstile

Why anyone would expect this organization to ever win anything of note is beyond me.

Well...bye :-)

-d
The old geezer
2020-01-05 19:51:28 UTC
Gore should have only been used if it was 1st & goal on the 2 yd. line!!
dvaoa
2020-01-06 22:12:09 UTC
Post by The old geezer
Gore should have only been used if it was 1st & goal on the 2 yd. line!!
See you in September TOG...it's just you and me now >:-)

-d
The old geezer
2020-01-06 23:37:06 UTC
Guess so. Let “us” know what you think of the draft come April.
Steve Douglas
2020-01-07 15:36:04 UTC
Post by dvaoa
Post by The old geezer
Gore should have only been used if it was 1st & goal on the 2 yd. line!!
See you in September TOG...it's just you and me now >:-)
-d
I'm still lurking about....

Steve