Bills vs. Cheatriots this Saturday...
The old geezer
2019-12-17 15:43:42 UTC
Whadda yez all think? Will either team really be trying hard since they’ve both made the playoffs? A matter a pride for each??? Two top Defenses.....an old QB vs. a shakey newbie QB still learning his chops. I say Bills by a FG!!
IYM
2019-12-17 16:23:08 UTC
Post by The old geezer
Whadda yez all think? Will either team really be trying hard since they’ve both made the playoffs? A matter a pride for each??? Two top Defenses.....an old QB vs. a shakey newbie QB still learning his chops. I say Bills by a FG!!
Both teams will be going full out IMO.....AFCE is still not locked up,
even though it's a slim chance for us to get it. Pats and their fans
will want bragging rights after the game should they win to taunt the
Bills that they alone own the AFCE...Bills will be looking see how much
they improved since the last match up, and nothing like winning in
Foxboro to shut up that crowd...At the very least to deny them the AFCE
while playing us, even though they could probably well win it the
following week as they have the Fins....However, the Fins have been one
of the teams on more than one occasion to beat the Pats in December.
Would be cool to beat the Pats and Jets and have the Pats lose their
last two and win the AFCE. Pipe dream I'm sure as if the Pats back
into the playoffs losing 4 of their last 5, and blow the AFCE after
starting 10-1, they are in more trouble than I thought....

Not going to speculate on win - loss as I don't want to jinx anything...
The old geezer
2019-12-17 17:30:04 UTC
Take away that stoopid blocked punt run back for a TD & the Bills most likely win their first meeting. Well....perhaps.
dvaoa
2019-12-18 21:58:09 UTC
Post by The old geezer
Take away that stoopid blocked punt run back for a TD & the Bills most likely win their first meeting. Well....perhaps.
The one game they should never have lost is the Eagles game. Because the Eagles are mediocre this season, and the Bills basically did not show up and got out-manned. Should never have happened. They should be tied with the Pats.

-d
The old geezer
2019-12-19 10:01:05 UTC
And the Browns. Two missed FGs!!
dvaoa
2019-12-29 22:44:05 UTC
Post by The old geezer
And the Browns. Two missed FGs!!
At least you could argue the Browns game was on the road.

They just never showed up to play against the Eagles.

-d
The old geezer
2019-12-29 22:48:13 UTC
Did they show up today??
dvaoa
2019-12-30 13:24:26 UTC
Post by The old geezer
Did they show up today??
Today was inconsequential...playoff seating would not have changed, win or lose.

-d
IYM
2019-12-30 14:29:16 UTC
Post by dvaoa
Post by The old geezer
Did they show up today??
Today was inconsequential...playoff seating would not have changed, win or lose.
-d
The game would have only meant something if they beat the Pats last
week, then they would have been playing for the AFCE....

It was a crappy day - why risk your players getting hurt on a wet crappy
field for that game? The only thing I am worried about is going into
the playoffs on a 2 game losing streak. They came out of the bye cold
and I worry a bit about the same....Then again, I'm a Bills fan, so I'm
always worried....